Extreme Display is a highly respected Exhibition and Display company based in Keighley, West Yorkshire and prides itself on being one of the most popular and professional large format print houses in the UK.
We are a highly respected Exhibition and Display Graphic company based in the Keighley area and we are looking to add a member to our growing team.
Experience in print finishing would be preferable but is not essential as full training will be given. You will need strong attention to detail and a conscientious attitude to do a good job. You will also have patience to carry out repetitive tasks, be a good communicator and a strong team player. The finishing operator is responsible for setting up and operating equipment to coat, cut, mount, fold and otherwise convert press sheets into finishing products.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player who is motivated
- Has the ability to take instruction and act on it
- Can work on their own initiative
- Has good communication skills
- Has a good eye for detail, this is essential for the high quality of work we produce
- Is not afraid of a challenge or to ask questions
Your duties will include:
- Set up finishing equipment at the beginning of each job according to specifications provided on the job bag
- Operate the equipment
- Assisting other print finishing technicians with any other duties
- Accurately track time on each job if requested
- Confidently liaise with engineers if you experience any equipment faults or errors
- Housekeeping is essential your workstation and surrounding area to be kept clean, clear and tidy at all times
The day to day:
Hours of work are 8.00 am to 5.00 pm 5 days a week with 30min lunch and two 10min breaks.
Overtime may be required, on occasions at short notice so you must be flexible
Rate of pay is negotiable and dependant on experience
The role is challenging and rewarding for the right person and may lead to a fulfilling career within the industry
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take it that your application has not been successful if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks.